Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fraudulent Charges !

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to understand your concept of charging 50% at the end of a contract for Adobe Stock. I signed up to your offer of 10 free images by mistake ... And I suffer a monthly amount of 30 US $ per month and there when my year ends I have to pay 50% cancellation fees!

My subscription ends tomorrow April 6th! I canceled my subscription and you will not see me so soon on Adobe Stock!

I am a legal user of your products since 1990 for Photoshop, Illustrator and several other software and I encourage my students to legalize but what you do is fraudulent, here in Quebec it does not see such actions!

I would like an explanation is a cancellation of his borrowing and fraudulent charges.

I took you on a serious business, grave error!

Thank you !

Bonjour,

J'aimerais comprendre votre concept de charger 50% lors d'une fin de contrat pour Adobe Stock. Je me suis inscrit à votre offre de 10 images gratuites par erreur… Et je subis un montant mensuel de 30$ US par mois et là quand mon année se termine je dois payer 50% de frais d'annulation !

Mon abonnement se termine demain le 6 avril ! J'ai annulé mon abonnement et vous ne me verrez pas de si tôt sur Adobe Stock !

Je suis un utilisateur légal de vos produits depuis 1990 pour Photoshop, Illustrator et plusieurs autres logiciels et j'encourage mes étiudiants à se légalisés mais ce que vous faites est frauduleux, ici au Québec ça ne se voit pas de telle agissements !

j'aimerais une explication est une annulation de ses frais empririques et frauduleux.

Merci !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Hi there,

I apologize for the experience you've had with the Stock services and I believe we're already working with you on Facebook for the same concern.

Please see Legal subscription terms | Adobe for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I apologize for the experience you've had with the Stock services and I believe we're already working with you on Facebook for the same concern.

Please see Legal subscription terms | Adobe for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started