• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free trial - Cancel risk-free within the first month in Adobe Stock

New Here ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if I don't need the license anymore and I cancel it before the first month ends? How much will you charge me if I do so?
I want to try the annual plan of 40 standard assets a month.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Hi Shana,

If you cancel your Adobe Stock subscription during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded.

Also, if you are downloading the images prior to cancelling, the images will always remain in your license history.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Consultorio,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team. If you sign up for 40 standard images a month(one-year) plan, the first month will be a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel the during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.

For more information, please refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to this and had the same question though I also want to know, what happens to any images I may have downloaded in that time if I cancel during "risk free" period?

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shana,

If you cancel your Adobe Stock subscription during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded.

Also, if you are downloading the images prior to cancelling, the images will always remain in your license history.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started