• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Trial cancellation - still charged

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled my Adobe Stock subscription but I am still being charged. Is this an oversight on your part or is it deliberate?

I would like you to refund me and confirm that my cancellation has been accepted.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

That's strange Eileen.

I don't see that charge on your account. I would suggest you to Contact Customer Care​ to resolve/report this charge.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eileen,

I apologize for the troubles that you've faced.

I see that your Stock subscription is cancelled and the last charge on your card was on Mar 07 2018 for Adobe Export PDF.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No - the last charge on my card was March 21 2018 for Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange Eileen.

I don't see that charge on your account. I would suggest you to Contact Customer Care​ to resolve/report this charge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue I cancelled last month thinking I'd forgotten to cancel before that and then just today I got charged again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

brydih39024128  wrote

I'm having the exact same issue I cancelled last month thinking I'd forgotten to cancel before that and then just today I got charged again.

Well the correct answer is still exactly the same: Contact Customer Care

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get anywhere with this, I cancelled after being on the trial for 3 days and they still charged me, I've had 3 very frustrating online chats, each lasting over half an hour, trying to get my money back - it seems impossible to talk to someone on the phone and the operators on the online chat just keep asking me the same questions and I'm getting nowhere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in Rajashree Bhattacharya​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J. M.,

I attempted to look up you Adobe Stock subscription using the Adobe ID you use on the forums and I see no active nor renewing Adobe Stock subscriptions. You do have some Fotolia credits that were transferred in March.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2019 Jun 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally got a refund from Adobe for the money taken out of my bank in May but I have just noticed that a payment was also taken out of my bank account in April. This was a FREE trial, that is what I don't understand, so I was charged from when the free trial started. I now have to try to get a refund for the April payment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2019 Jun 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, as I repeatedly said to the person on the web chat, you do not have an active subscription because I cancelled the free trial 3 days after installing it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rajashree Bhattacharya​ can you check the transaction history and assist here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is happening to me.

I signed up for the trial and canceled immediately because the download link would not even work.

Now I've been charged twice $60+

This is ridiculous

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jrechou,

I don't see an Adobe Stock subscription associated with the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. However I do see that you have cancelled a Creative Cloud subscription recently. If your issue is regarding an Adobe Stock subscription then you'll need to contact customer dare for assistance:  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started