FTP uploads

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

I experiencc problems establishing FTP connection to upload videos.  Connection fails multiple times (time out).  The few times I established one, upload was extremly slow over a network that was not.  Am I the only one?  I have not been able to connect at all over the last few hours.  Perhaps the servers are very busy at this time or connections are restricted to a certain amout of simultaneous users and now happens to be a busy time?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

FTP uploads

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

I experiencc problems establishing FTP connection to upload videos.  Connection fails multiple times (time out).  The few times I established one, upload was extremly slow over a network that was not.  Am I the only one?  I have not been able to connect at all over the last few hours.  Perhaps the servers are very busy at this time or connections are restricted to a certain amout of simultaneous users and now happens to be a busy time?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 02, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, not sure what you're referring to, exactly...

Uploading videos via FTP to where? Are you talking about an Adobe product?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sell photos and videos on Adobe stock and this is what I refer too.   Videos must be loaded via FTP only.  (ftp.contributor.adobestock.com),  I actually got a connection now, its uploading very slowwww.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. Hopefully that works, or perhaps try a different Internet connection and/or computer.

[Moving to from Licensing forum to Adobe Stock forum.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 03, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started