• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get 10 free stock images?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.  Hard to believe after the monthly fee I am charged yet even more for a stock image.

2.  Why can't I buy just one?  Isn't the monthly fee enough already?

3.  When I go to stock, it says I can get 10 free images.  How?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Hi Jim,

I understand your concern and agree that there are certain situations wherein you would just need a single image and not the complete plan.

1. Are you referring to the extra image purchase once you have used up the available licenses for the month?

2. We don't have the single image on demand purchase as of now unless you aren't subscribed to a subscription plan. But I will pass on the feedback to the concerned team.

3. The 10 free images for Stock is a promotional plan that we have for our n

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jim,

I understand your concern and agree that there are certain situations wherein you would just need a single image and not the complete plan.

1. Are you referring to the extra image purchase once you have used up the available licenses for the month?

2. We don't have the single image on demand purchase as of now unless you aren't subscribed to a subscription plan. But I will pass on the feedback to the concerned team.

3. The 10 free images for Stock is a promotional plan that we have for our new customers. Please see Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock for more information.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started