• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get a refund for an accident.

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was checking the different stock products with no real intentions of purchasing anything, I just wanted to see the prices but actually ended up buying one of the products (the n° of the order is ADB001298443FR, for 23,99€, the item is Item# 65272916). The thing is I had no money on my PayPal account so it automatically took the money from the backup account (which is not mine's but my sister's). Is it possible to get a refund? (I'm not interested in getting a credit/token back).

Best regards,

Ferhat M.

(your help would be precious, thank you for everything!)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Hi there,

I have checked the case details and your interaction with support.

I have escalated the case to the concerned team; they will be reviewing the issue and updating you asap.

Appreciate your patience!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I apologize for the trouble you had faced with navigating the Adobe Stock website.

I understand that you accidentally licensed the image# 178991206 which is a premium asset.

Since there is no way to undo this action, I would request you to Contact Customer Care for the refund and cancellation queries.

Feel free to update the thread in case of any further questions.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thank you for your answer!

I did it the same day you told me to do so, they told me that my case would be worked on and I would eventually get a refund in the next two days (we were the 9th). Today we're the 13th and not only have I not received the refund, I was also charged for the exact SAME product once again, which means that I paid 48 euros for no reason.

I am so desperate, I can't even contact them through their chat anymore, I don't know why. Please help me!

Regards,

Ferhat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I have checked the case details and your interaction with support.

I have escalated the case to the concerned team; they will be reviewing the issue and updating you asap.

Appreciate your patience!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started