Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get Complete TEAM Licence History via API

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

it is possible to get the whole Licence History via the API ( Documentation  )

This also works for a Team-Account but we can't find any way to get the API to output WHO of the Team licenced the image.

We need this to see which department licenced how many pictures... any suggestions other than building a crawler?

It would be awesome if you could just download a .CSV in the Licence History or even just set it to show more than 10 Images per page.

But that does not seem to be possible. - The API was giving us hope.. but it's missing the one Value we need to analyze the data.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Hi.

You are correct that you can get your Team license history, but it is in bulk--not separated by user. This is a known current limitation of this API; it can only read the owning organization but not the individual member. It is on our road map to include all of this information in the API, but we don't have an ETA at this time.

Further, there is also a current limitation on the License History page that does not allow Teams to download a CSV report. At this time, that is only something that En

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We having the same issue.

If we use the Adobe Stock API linked with the enterprise account we cannot get the member / employee names in the license history response.

We want to see who (name or userid) in the enterprise, licensed wich image. thats currently not possible.

Can anyone point us in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Please see the response to the OP, BastianSaris​. It sounds as if you have Stock Enterprise, is that correct?  You would know this if you are able to access this page: https://stock.adobe.com/Member/EnterpriseReport​ Note that the URL does not end in /Member/LicenseHistory, which is the version of the page for Individual and Team accounts.

If so, you should have the ability to export a CSV of all license history. You can then run a process to extract the user name from that file and match it to the asset.

However, like I pointed out in the other response, the API does not return this information today. It is on the road map, however.

Please email stockapis@adobe.com if you want to tell us more about what you are trying to achieve.

Thanks,

Christopher

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thanks for your helpful reply,

we are using a TEAM Account because it offers everything we need.

We don't need to restrict anything - we will only need this kind of report like once a year to see which department has to take a share of the costs for the adobe stock licence.

If this really is not possible through the API we have to do this by hand.

Also it would help if we could just chose to show more entries per Page because then you could copy / Paste everything into an Excel spreadsheet... this works fine in the current state but who wants to go through 192 Pages. (Currently limited to 10/page - we tried everything to change that..)

Upgrading to Enterprise for something that has to be done once a year does not seem like an option to me.

Kind regards

Bastian Saris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bastian,

Please email my team at stockapis@adobe.com. I will research whether I can pull a one-time report for you to save you effort. I have also raised the issue with product management to hopefully allow CSV export in the future.

Thanks,

Christopher

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Christopher, that'd be great!

E-Mail sent! :·)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

As this seams to be a complex question, I've asked Adobe to have a look into this. I hope that you will get soon an answer.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

You are correct that you can get your Team license history, but it is in bulk--not separated by user. This is a known current limitation of this API; it can only read the owning organization but not the individual member. It is on our road map to include all of this information in the API, but we don't have an ETA at this time.

Further, there is also a current limitation on the License History page that does not allow Teams to download a CSV report. At this time, that is only something that Enterprise customers can do.

There is work being done on the License History page to be more useful to all users, so I would expect some kind of update in the coming months, but cannot verify if CSV export is part of that work (for Teams and Individuals).

I would recommend that if departmental control is a requirement, that you seriously consider upgrading to a Stock Enterprise offer. In addition to more granular license history (again, only visible in the CSV or License History page), it can allow you to set separate quotas per team, assign permissions (e.g., allow group A to license everything and group B to only license images), and require additional metadata when licensing the asset, such as client name/PO number/etc.

If you'd like to discuss your use case in more depth, feel free to drop us a line at stockapis@adobe.com.

Thanks!

Christopher

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started