H.264 for stock videos?!? WHY?

Explorer ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick question, Adobe: why do you even accept stock videos encoded with H.264? And with a low bitrate like 3-4 Mbps for Full HD?!?

And to all authors: please upload your videos in better quality! H.264 for stock videos is a bad joke.

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Danni,

It might be more effective to get Adobe's attention if you describe your issue with the videos you purchase licenses for using the "Contact Us" at the bottom of your page.

Regards

JG

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Jacquelin! It was more of a suggestion to improve their stock collection. The issue is, obviously, using compressed stock videos to create other videos and the disadvantages of doing that. I also had a quick chat with one of their staff members, don't know what will come of that.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danni,

You are welcome. I figured it was a suggestion, that's the reason for suggesting you contact Adobe directly, since I believe it would be more effective from that end. And thank you for the feedback.

Regards

JG

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines