• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have 85 available images but can't download one

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account says I have 85 images available but when I try to download one it says my billing is not up to date. I cancelled my service because there were too many but I still want to use the ones that I had accumulated. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Hi Cousett,

The Adobe Stock subscription in your account is active but because the payment has not been received for the same the unused licenses are not showing up in your account.

Once the payment is received, the licenses would be available to use.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cousett,

Sorry to hear that.

I have checked your account and noticed that your Adobe Stock subscription has been suspended and that is the reason you are unable to use your remaining assets.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So does that mean that I can not use the 85 images I have? Is there a way that I can just get those 85 images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cousett,

The Adobe Stock subscription in your account is active but because the payment has not been received for the same the unused licenses are not showing up in your account.

Once the payment is received, the licenses would be available to use.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started