HD Stock Videos Licensing Errors

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I'm trying to license 11 HD stock videos and suddenly the process stopped working. The first 7 downloaded fine, but none of the last four will download. I keep getting the error in the image. I've rebooted, logged in and out of my account, tried downloading from Chrome and Explorer browsers instead of through Premiere, everything I could think of short of resetting preferences/clearing caches.

I was just saying how slick this integration is with Premiere when the whole process stopped. It's very unlikely I'll use Adobe Stock again if it's this much of a PITA to get the assets when the job is approved. Can anyone please help?? Thanks, Brian

Licensing Error.JPG

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Brian,

Please confirm that you are receiving confirmation messages for your purchases. If there is an issue you should receive a message regarding why the orders aren't going through. If you have further questions please contact Adobe Customer Support

EBQ

He
EBQ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I received confirmation emails for each of the successful licensing transactions. Then the licensing process just stopped working. Very strange and very annoying.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I don't understand what you mean by contact Customer Support. That's how I got to this forum. It's the only option available through Customer Support that I've found so far. Is there live chat? I can't find it.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian,

I'm sorry the hear that. I'm looking into your issue. I will send you a private message when I have more information.

EBQ

EBQ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Brian,

I was able to investigate your issue and have sent you a private message.

EBQ

EBQ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines