• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HD Video Speed Adjustable?

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a 12 second HD Video. Can I slow it down on my website just as I was able to slow it down when previewing it on the Adobe Stock website?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Hi dalep,

You can slow it down in Premiere Pro or After Effects as Abambo mentioned.

How do you upload videos to your website?

One way of doing this would be to slow it down in Premiere Pro or After Effects, export the video as an MP4 (most widely used web format), and then upload the slowed version to your website.

Hope this helps.

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dale,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Could you please share the file ID which you are referring to so that we can further assist you?

Also, looping in RameezKhan for expert help.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can always patch the playback parameters, changing from a 30 images/s video to a 15 images/s video. This is a theoretical guess from me, I’m not aware of any tools to do that. Google will be your friend.

Best results may, however, be reached when you resample the video (recalculate at a new speed by inserting processed inbetween images). I could imagine that both, Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects could do that. I suppose best results will be achived with After Effects.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dalep,

You can slow it down in Premiere Pro or After Effects as Abambo mentioned.

How do you upload videos to your website?

One way of doing this would be to slow it down in Premiere Pro or After Effects, export the video as an MP4 (most widely used web format), and then upload the slowed version to your website.

Hope this helps.

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RKhan,

Your response is greatly appreciated! I found a person who can change the speed using one of the programs you suggested.

Thanks very much!

DPenn

-

RameezKhan <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

RameezKhan created the discussion

"HD Video Speed Adjustable?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10848206#10848206

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started