He cancelado mi suscripción y no puedo acceder a los créditos que me quedan, casi 100. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola. He cancelado mi suscripción pero aún dispongo de casi 100 créditos sin utilizar. Hoy he intentado bajar una imagen y mi cuenta aparece bloqueada. ¿Cómo puedo usar los créditos que me quedan? Me parece un robo que se queden con algo que he pagado. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

Hi Jose,

Sorry to hear that.

I checked your account and noticed that your Adobe Stock subscription has been suspended and that is the reason you are unable to access the remaining assets.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread.

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

He cancelado mi suscripción y no puedo acceder a los créditos que me quedan, casi 100. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola. He cancelado mi suscripción pero aún dispongo de casi 100 créditos sin utilizar. Hoy he intentado bajar una imagen y mi cuenta aparece bloqueada. ¿Cómo puedo usar los créditos que me quedan? Me parece un robo que se queden con algo que he pagado. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

Hi Jose,

Sorry to hear that.

I checked your account and noticed that your Adobe Stock subscription has been suspended and that is the reason you are unable to access the remaining assets.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 11, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jose,

Sorry to hear that.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2018 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started