Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Cancelling Trial Subscription

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Would someone please cancel my trial subscription for me?  I do not have access to the password or account info as I am an employee of the owner of the account.  I did not realize what I was clicking on. We do not want the subscription.

Please help.

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Hi Ronald,

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

In case you are unable to reach support through the above-mentioned link please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to reach out to us in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ronald,

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

In case you are unable to reach support through the above-mentioned link please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to reach out to us in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help me to cacel this trial today date April 5/2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please cancel my subscription trial Henry Hernandez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @defaultgst9v64q0b4d,

Sign into https://account.adobe.com and find the information for your plan there. You will be able to cancel. If you have any difficult you will need to contact customer care. This not something that can be address by the people that monitor the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @Deleted User, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started