Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help to unsubscribe adobe stock!!!

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

i subscribed a 30 days free trial membership of the app Adobe Stock in the Creative Cloud.

After a few days of tests now I want to unsubcribe this service before the trial period ends but i cannot find the voice of my panel where i can do it. Basically i cannot see the product 'Stock' inside 'My Plans' that im supposed to delete or unsubcribe from.

https://helpx.adobe.com/it/stock/kb/cancel-membership-subscription-stock.html

Can you please support me and give me the detailed instructions how i can get unsubscribed from Adobe Stock?

Best regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Hi there,

I've checked the account again and the order# ADB049524007IT  is closed and not being processed any further.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paolo,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues.

I have checked your account details under the Adobe ID shared in the forums.and was unable to locate any subscriptions. Have you perhaps taken another trial with a different Adobe ID?  Please provide the order number so we can have this checked.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

thanks for your kind reply.

Actually the order number is ADB049524007IT and should be under the other my Adobe ID ending with <removed by moderator>

Can you please check it and let me know the procedure or unseubscribe me?

Paolo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paolo,

I have checked your account details with the order number ADB049524007IT and noticed that your Adobe Stock subscription has been cancelled.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your check Twarita.

Can you confirm me that i dont have to follow other procedures to unsubscribe and will not receive any automatic charge from Adobe?

Paolo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've checked the account again and the order# ADB049524007IT  is closed and not being processed any further.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2019 Mar 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

I cannot unsubscribe from adobe stock and it keeps charging me every month. i will not be renewing my payment method until the stock plan is cancelled. Please do so. Thank you very much and i love the rest of the adobe suite by the way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2019 Mar 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can self cancel your stock plan. However, if there are payment issues, the cancel option is not available until those are solved.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Miguel,

I apologize for the troubles but there seem to be some payment issues in your account because of which the self cancellation link would not be available to you.

I'd request you to Contact Customer Care for the cancellation and refund requests.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena

I signed up for the 30 day trial and a few days later and a few hours later I tried to cancel and was not able to cancel cos I couldn't find out how to cancel. Eventually I left it only to find my account deducted. I need cancel this urgently. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have gone to the hlp page and am stuck in a vicious cycle between pages taking me to and fro between the same pages. I thought the contact was taking me to an email or call centre.  The link to manage wants me to pay 50% yet I didn't receive an email to inform me of the ending of the trial period. I am not seeking a refund I just need to cancel the subscription cos if I could afford it I wouldn't worry about continuing.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry you are having difficulty connecting with customer care. Only they can assist you with this issue.

Please note that messages sent to the email address on file for your subscription are bouncing. This is likely why you haven't received any notifications.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have received the notifications from the community forum. With a link to the contact us and yet again no numbers. Can you not give me the number to customer care. You can even inbox me the details. I really need to resolve this as soon as possible before I am billed again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started