Help with Adobe stock images

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add an Oriental-themed background to a photo book that I am working on. I signed up for an Adobe Stock 10 images 'free trial'.  I just downloaded a potential image.  I opened it in PhotoShop.  Then I uploaded it into the online custom book program.  The Adobe Stock image text still clearly visible.  Is it possible to remove that text from the images that you download from Adobe Stock images?  Thank you.

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have downloaded the preview. This not only has the watermark, it is not of print quality. The preview does not change when you license the image. After you license the image, a copy of the full artwork is now available for you to put in your Creative Cloud library, or download direct to the computer. Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/stock/help/using-adobe-stock-website.html

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this information!  It is appreciated.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines