• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with refund for hidden Adobe Stock subscription

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I was somehow unaware I've been paying a 29.99 monthly fee for Adobe Stock for the past 10 months. I started a trial at some point and thought I had canceled. I recently went to gather a few stock images and realized this by the high number of images I had available to me through my account. Though I was able to use a few images, I have absolutely no need for the rest of them, or a continuing subscription. I am going to be rebilled for this subscription on tomorrow's date, and am now faced with having to choose and download 105 images in one sitting or lose what I have (accidentally) paid for.

I am looking for a refund for any part of my subscription over the last 10 months- as it is easy to see I have not been using it and have no need for the remaining images. I had no idea my subscription to Adobe Stock past the free trial had been ongoing apart from my CC subscription. It was in no way obvious.

I have already contacted support via chat and can provide a copy showing that he did not understand my issue. Have been seeking help via other forums where I have seen MANY others with the same problem, but am at a loss as to who else to contact, and so am posting here. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Hi Kevin,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved. The contract has been cancelled and the refund has also been initiated for the last 2 months.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Please refer to the thread: How do I get a refund on a subscription to Adobe Stock

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to get a refund, which I am thankful for, HOWEVER, after being assured my Adobe Stock subscription would be canceled I have AGAIN discovered I've been silently paying for the last two months of a completely unwanted Adobe Stock Subscription even after all the time I've spent resolving this issue. Please advise. This is unbelievable, to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Let me get this issue checked from the concerned team. I will update this thread once I have more information. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

The issue has been taken care off and resolved. The contract has been cancelled and the refund has also been initiated for the last 2 months.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twaritar3263062,

Thank you for your kindness in this frustrating experience. I appreciate the helpfulness of staff like yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome, Kevin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started