Higher resolution if the picture

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For example, there is a pic on Adobe Stock I'm interested in. I want to use it as a background on the website but resolution is too low - can I buy same pic with higher resolution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kamil,

Thanks for your interest in Adobe Stock. I understand your requirements for the picture you license from Adobe Stock.

All Adobe Stock content is provided at its highest available resolution. While this resolution depends on the camera used to originally capture the asset, most of the content can accommodate high-quality printed output up to 300 dpi. Vector files can be printed in all formats without loss in quality. Please see Common Questions, Adobe Stock  for more details.

Additionally, we have our Premium collection of images which offer the option to license small and large sizes of the same image along with the image sizes defined. You may check the same here: The Premium Collection | Adobe Stock

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sheena, thank you for your answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines