• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Highway robbery

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot I had applied for a one month trial, then when I checked my monthly statement I saw the charges for 24 pounds a month and for cancelling you are charging me 100 pounds. Never again will I ever deal with Adobe. You should ask the client at the end of the free trial if they want to continue or not - highly unethical business practices.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Claude,

I'm sorry to hear that there is such a long wait to reach an agent. Please see my private message for more details.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claude,

I am sorry you had such a poor experience with Adobe Stock and feel that you were locked into a contract.

I did check your account details and noticed that you had a Stock subscription signed up on 28th November 2017 which is currently in a cancelling state.

Would you mind contacting our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? as they will be able to check if an exception can be made regarding the refund?

If you face difficulties contacting our support team, please let me know so that I can further assist you.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita, thank you for your response, can you give me a phone number please of the person that will be able to take action on this. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claude,

You will be able to reach the support team via this link: Contact Customer Care

Please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link in case you are unable to reach the support.

Feel free to update the thread.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been waiting for over 30 minutes now - I had always thought Adobe was a great company until now. The billing practice trapping into yearly contract a customer that just wants to try the product - really, how unethical! You gave me hope that there was a solution but really to navigate through your site to finally find a phone number where there is no response is beyond frustrating. Adobe - never again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Claude,

I'm sorry to hear that there is such a long wait to reach an agent. Please see my private message for more details.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started