Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horrible search in Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

27pa1w.jpg

Yup. That's where we at, everybody. Searching the image by its title within the image owners profile does not find the image.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Yes, similar keywords is.  If your search keywords are among those - the better chance your search will find it.  More from this model is for all images featuring the model in the image (many cases you will find single contributor for certain model.  More from this series - you can think of this as find similar (where you can also drag and drop image thumbnail on search in put area).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Juris,

I apologize for the troubles that you've been facing with the Adobe Stock search services.

Would you be able to provide more details on the issue that you're facing? What are the keywords being used by you and the results that you're looking for?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank You for Your response.

I always have to buy more than one image of the same project if there is any. Well a few things I like to do from experience with another markets is to search within the profile similar images just to be 100% sure that I have found all images of the same interior. I usually do that by searching the image title within contributors profile. Because I find that most of the times contributors doesn't sort/combine one interior spot images so I can easy find all of them. So in other markets that way I have found what I need, but big was my surprise that Adobe Stock search engine doesn't work that way.

To give You more "viewable" example please find it below:

Screenshot (394).png

Screenshot (393).png

So in first screenshot there is image I like, and I want to find another perspective of the same spot in interior. Yes, there is option to view "more from this model" or series, but I there is many cases when after I gone through them I later found another image that wasn't shown in those results. Thats why I like to double check if I hvae seen all of them before purchasing the perfect match for me. So and in the second screenshot there is resultd of the image title, and the ones I am interested in isn't there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are truly sorry about your search experience.  All searches are done based on keywords each image possesses (search by title doesn't necessarily gives users that image), unfortunately the subject image is missing some keyword i.e table, etc.  I will convey your experience to product team.  Meantime, you can use image search where you can drag the similar images or use keywords that the image currently has - ie. dining room, furniture, family, and so on.  Also search by file # is also supported.

Regards

Joon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, I guess that how it works... Though I am not entirely sure what You mean by "or use keywords that the image currently has"? Is it the "Similar keywords" under the image? But in this example it has 42 keywords in total. I am not sure I will get better results using them... In the mean time could You tell if "More from this series" and "more from this model" are contributor specified or alorythm calculated by keywords/image analytics? If second, then I think there should still be options for contributor to specify this by him/herself. For example I like how Shutterstock has "sets" under contributors profile (if they have used it), that way I can find what I need more faster....

Thank You for Your support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, similar keywords is.  If your search keywords are among those - the better chance your search will find it.  More from this model is for all images featuring the model in the image (many cases you will find single contributor for certain model.  More from this series - you can think of this as find similar (where you can also drag and drop image thumbnail on search in put area).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started