Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I cancel subscription

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

few months ago I registered adobe stock and now I forget it

How can I cancel subscription? In my account Plans& products I don't see Switch plan - why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Hi,

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests and the billing queries:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

You may also refer to the help document below:

Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Please go through the Adobe - Subscription Terms as well.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests and the billing queries:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

You may also refer to the help document below:

Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

Please go through the Adobe - Subscription Terms as well.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find any option to canel accout in Customer Care  

How Can I contact with support to resolve this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my problem is the same like this:

Adobe - Cancel my Adobe Stock Membership NOW!

Adobe - Cancel my Adobe Stock Membership NOW!

I downloaded the free 10 stock photos and went to cancel as I didn't want to forget to do it later. They promised in writing you could cancel before being charged the first month for 10 free downloads. Big mistake.

I followed the instructions but it says "Plans & Products>Adobe Stock - 10 images a month (one-year)> "You'll be able to manage this plan shortly." .... meaning nowhere to "manage" and "cancel" as described in instructions.

Other users on this forum complained of the same problem. Adobe employees wrote "payment still processing" but this had been after the allowed "free" subscription time for some users. You said you will tell your IT department. Do the same for me please. Cancel TODAY.

Cancel my subscription to this and anything else you may have billed to my credit card. Email my account immediate with verification this has been done. Stop wasting everyone's damn time or Adobe you will lose customers just like Dell. Your BS isn't serving you well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see the private message I sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started