How can I confirm my age?

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot post any of my content on Adobe Stock Contributor, the site says I'm not fitting in the age requirments. I'm between 13-24, how can I confirm my age?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Stock forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you 18+ ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, I am

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you typed the year wrong when you registered. There is no way to correct this yourself, you will need to contact Adobe Customer Service.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines