How can I get back my licenses? I cancelled my plan, because I didn't know I can lose my licenses.

Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had 90 licenses available, I cancelled my plan, because I'm not needing more than that for the upcoming months. But until now I realize that if I cancel my plan, Adobe Stock can delete my lincenses. That is so unfair! Because I paid for months before without using those licenses.

There's a way to get back my licenses? Maybe if I pick again a small plan? Can I get back my 90 licenses?

Plus current situation is not good for the finances. Please help!

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I get back my licenses? I cancelled my plan, because I didn't know I can lose my licenses.

Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had 90 licenses available, I cancelled my plan, because I'm not needing more than that for the upcoming months. But until now I realize that if I cancel my plan, Adobe Stock can delete my lincenses. That is so unfair! Because I paid for months before without using those licenses.

There's a way to get back my licenses? Maybe if I pick again a small plan? Can I get back my 90 licenses?

Plus current situation is not good for the finances. Please help!

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 31, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JM,

It depends on how long ago you cancelled your subscription. If you cancel and renew within a given time you can have the licenses from your old subscription restored in some cases.  Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 01, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started