How can I undo a licensing purchase?

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been scrolling through images on my phone and when I checked my account it says I have made 3 purchases that I didn't intend. The box appears so small on my phone and just seemed to have downloaded them when I was trying to just look at the image. This seems very unfair and also not based upon a good user interface if the intention is to give the customer the best possible experience.

Trying to then find a way to then contact Adobe to query this has also proved a trial.

Can anyone help me with this?

TOPICS
Download, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I undo a licensing purchase?

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been scrolling through images on my phone and when I checked my account it says I have made 3 purchases that I didn't intend. The box appears so small on my phone and just seemed to have downloaded them when I was trying to just look at the image. This seems very unfair and also not based upon a good user interface if the intention is to give the customer the best possible experience.

Trying to then find a way to then contact Adobe to query this has also proved a trial.

Can anyone help me with this?

TOPICS
Download, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0
Vani_100 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello New User 2020,

Can you share the asset ID details you have licensed accidently.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started