Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can i use my earned credits for an image purchase

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

i wonder, how i can use my earned credits as a seller for an image purchase?
Is that option no longer available like it was on fotolia?

Am i really forced to buy these monthly packages? I'm not willing to do so...

Thanks for a quick respond...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Hi Anja,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Are you looking to purchase a single image from Adobe Stock? If yes, we've discontinued the single image purchase option for all the users. The smallest subscription plan which you can purchase is the 3 standard assets a month which can be cancelled at any time and does include an annual commitment. I would suggest you to check out credit packs offer.

Currently, the most flexible option is to buy a pack of 5 credits, which can be used t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anja,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Are you looking to purchase a single image from Adobe Stock? If yes, we've discontinued the single image purchase option for all the users. The smallest subscription plan which you can purchase is the 3 standard assets a month which can be cancelled at any time and does include an annual commitment. I would suggest you to check out credit packs offer.

Currently, the most flexible option is to buy a pack of 5 credits, which can be used to license 5 standard images any time over the next 12 months.

You can check the pricing for credit packs here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started