• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i claim the 10 free adobe stock photos that comes with my subscription?

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i claim the 10 free adobe stock photos that comes with my subscription?

As a customer when log onto my account i´m adivsed that i can have up to 10 free adobe stock photos? But how do i actually download/claim these?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Hi Jenny,

Please claim the promo offer from here: Adobe Stock 30-day trial - Get 10 Stock images free. | Adobe Stock

You'll also be able to see the terms and conditions by which the promo offer is governed.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any further queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jenny,

Please claim the promo offer from here: Adobe Stock 30-day trial - Get 10 Stock images free. | Adobe Stock

You'll also be able to see the terms and conditions by which the promo offer is governed.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any further queries.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not answer my question. I was told that I receive 10 free each month with my subscription but do not know how to access them and do not know the terms for using them. I tried Chat but it just kept repeating "What app?" So, now I have two questions since I cannot contact anyone. (1) How do I access my free stock with my subscription? (2) How do I cancel my subscription for poor feedback?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your app is “stock”! But with different apps, like photoshop, it is possible to licence stock assets from inside the app. No big deal.

For the terms, just go to the stock site footer, and click the “Licence terms”-link.

Abambo_1-1672413845602.png

That link brings you to https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms.

Do you have a stock subscription? Go to https://stock.adobe.com, search for the asset you want to licence, click the licence button!

Abambo_0-1672413484574.png

To cancel your stock subscription, go to https://account.adobe.com/plans and chose “Manage plan” for the plan you wish to cancel. Cancel your Adobe Stock membership 

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you started your 10 asset subscription in December 2021 your first month of your subscription was free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started