How do I download?

Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to download a jpeg to my Windows 10 PC.  I've set the jpeg filter and Adobe Stock lists jpegs but how do I download them?  I'm trying the free trial but it appears I can only "open with", "download preview", and "save to library".  The libary is in the cloud somewhere and no use to my PC.  It seems I need to buy another adobe product.  Bait and switch?

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I download?

Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to download a jpeg to my Windows 10 PC.  I've set the jpeg filter and Adobe Stock lists jpegs but how do I download them?  I'm trying the free trial but it appears I can only "open with", "download preview", and "save to library".  The libary is in the cloud somewhere and no use to my PC.  It seems I need to buy another adobe product.  Bait and switch?

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 26, 2020 0
Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question was how to download a jpeg.  I see Adobe Stock lists some jpegs but how do I download them?  I'm trying the free trial but it appears I can only open the stock with another adobe product.  Bait and switch?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2020 0
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh God, I figured it out.  The "Licence" button is acutally the download button.  Have you noticed that the Adobe Stock home page has no help page, link to the community or contacts.  I think I'll drop this subscription rather than being left in the cold with no help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2020 0
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the expectation is that you want it in your Creative Cloud library so it's easy to use with Creative Cloud apps. I doubt Adobe's developers live in a world where anyone isn't a Creative Cloud subscriber...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2020 0
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Though bear in mind a FREE Creative Cloud account should also work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started