How do I get the correct image for a downloaded stock image that is pixelated on download?

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to standard images for Adobe Stock Images and I tried to download this one image by Vidim and it is pixelated and there is no one I can seem to contact to get a corrected image..  Thanks.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I get the correct image for a downloaded stock image that is pixelated on download?

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to standard images for Adobe Stock Images and I tried to download this one image by Vidim and it is pixelated and there is no one I can seem to contact to get a corrected image..  Thanks.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeannie19,

Please share the asset ID. I am tracking this issue and working on getting more eyes on the cause.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#355811088  So you can see that when you download it it is pixelated.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#355811088  Vadim is the artist.  It just doesn't download.  I found it in Shadows Camera in search at Adobe Stock Images.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeannie19,

I see the same issues as you do with this image even after exporting it from Illustrator. I've granted you a replacement license to find another image. Thank you for reporting this as I'm tracking these and working with our engineers to find a resolution to this issue.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started