how do i license downloaded videos that dont show in my library

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i downloaded a couple of videos. i now want to license them. i cant find out how to do this as they arent in my library. they have adobe stock preview numbers . i cant even find a sales person to talk to .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Could you please provide the file numbers to check.

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

92778372 and 79156294 and an image73937592

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On stock.adobe.com you can enter the file number in the search bar.  You then have the option to save a preview or buy the license:

buy_video.png

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cant believe this is being done on a forum. now the account wont accept my paypal despite all details being correct then redirecting me to my paypal account and asking for a new payment card which it verified or linked with my paypal account. you really need a sales department. this is crazy. id be better trying to find these on shutterstock or something.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear you're having problems with the purchase.  Unfortunately videos are only available to purchase online so our Sales team would be unable to help.  I can see that the transactions have been rejected by Paypal so it would be worth checking this with them.

Regards

Bev

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually theres 33k in that paypal account. it looks like you have been rejected, not me. but the whole point there was that i was even trying to change to paying by card.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi SN,

Can you please provide a screenshot of the error you are seeing? It would help us better understand the issue.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines