Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I purchase multiple images?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have a "Library" with 100+ chosen AdobeStock images i need to buy for a project.

How do I buy the whole Library or bulk buy all selected images at once?

iStock and Getty images have the option to one-click all selected images, I don't see that here and it is quite frustrating I can't reach any support and am forced to to create a forum post and hope for a resolution while on a tight deadline...  

Thanks.

TOPICS
Download , General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Hi Nikolay5EB4,

Thank you for this feedback, I've forwarded it to our product management team. At this time there is not a way to perform a bulk license. If the files are in a library you can look at the content of your library on the Adobe Stock site and buy from thumbnail hover menu or from asset details, and you can then click next after you license each item. Not ideal I know.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nikolay5EB4,

Thank you for this feedback, I've forwarded it to our product management team. At this time there is not a way to perform a bulk license. If the files are in a library you can look at the content of your library on the Adobe Stock site and buy from thumbnail hover menu or from asset details, and you can then click next after you license each item. Not ideal I know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EvilBugQueen,

Thank you for clarifying this. Maybe this is worth mentioning it in the FAQ - we wasted a lot of time in the help section and community forums, as well as on 3 calls to the 0800 number trying to find someone that could help us. 

Having no other choice and being behind schedule, I already started buying them one by one using the hover menu, just as you suggested. But I must say, a lot of good will was lost today and we're going to avoid AdobeStock for now, especially for projects involving lots of images until a basic bulk licensing is possible.

All the best,

Nikolay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uhh yeah. The fact that this still seems to be an issue is puzzling. It can take hours to choose one by one. Our team needs all the matching photos for this person in the same outfit.  But I can't find a way to bulk download them all.

Any update on this functionality yet?

[a moderator deleted an unrelated original stock image. Do not post original stock images here]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not yet.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started