• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I unlicense an image?

Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I accidentally clicked the button to purchase an image.  Since there is no dialog confirmation, it just purchased it.  Can I get a refund for image 184026629 that was purchased in error?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

It's not possible to unlicense an asset. You need to contact Adobe support for an eventual refund. Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not possible to unlicense an asset. You need to contact Adobe support for an eventual refund. Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support told me there is no way to refund this image.  After multiple attempts the chat informs me they no longer refund images.  I'm appauled at Adobe's lack of focus on the customer here.  Any other ideas on how to resolve this issue?  Telephone support has also been garbage 3x transfers to get the same answer.  Yes, we are aware of the problem, no we cannot solve this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was eventually able to get chat to escalate to someone else who gave me an extra asset to compensate for image selected.

There is still a much larger problem here.  All we need to permanently solve this problem is a confirm dialog.  Do you wish to purchase this image?  That would stop people from accidentally click/purchasing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are other threads regarding this in the past.  There were kind Adobe moderators that would give credit to mistakenly licensed images.   I am not sure if that's still the case.

I also clicked on an image to view but while the page was reshuffling to complete loading up the image I wanted to click on changed its location from under my mouse and a "license" button for another unwanted image came right under my mouse.  Now I have licensed an image that my company wants returned as it is not needed.

This happened five minutes ago.  

Can someone help?

Thank you,

Victor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started