• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I unlicense something that I purchased accidentally?

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2015 Jul 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just now figuring out this adobe stock and there are buttons all over to license stuff, and I can't see any prices anywhere.  I apparently have x photos that I can license as part of my subscription, but as I was traversing the site trying to see what stuff costs I ended up accidentally licensing a photo twice.  It really needs more feedback on what I am about to do.  So, how do I un-license the extra copy of a photo?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2015 Aug 07, 2015

Hi there

I've added a license credit to your account to replace the duplicate image ordered in error.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Hi K.,

Apologies, I only now saw your post. I don't see a record of you contacting customer care under the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. I'm sorry you had a poor experience if you decide to renew your Adobe Stock subscription by the 19th, thirty days from when you closed your most recent subscription, I can assist you with receiving a replacent for the accidental licenses.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 712 Replies 712
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi M.,

Apologies for the untimely response. I've confirmed you licensed this asset and have granted you a replacement license.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just got started here and accidentally licensed #274814747. Can you please undo it for me?

Thanks,

Alice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi A.,

I've confirmed that you've licensed the asset and granted you a replacement license.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have also accidentally puchased a premium AdobeStock image. I limit my searches to subscription content only normally, not sure what happened but I would like to delete the image from my records and receive a refund. I never intended to purchase a $249 image. Can someone please help!!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi C.,

You'll need to reach out to customer care for help with this. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was scrolling through the page, and clicked on the license button, as have all these other folks. It's frusterating that the button "appears" on the screen, right under the mouse when you're scrolled to a certain location. This has been going on since 2015, and there is no way to resolve yet, except for messaging here, which seems unfortunate, I imagine the creative folks at Adobe could put together an interface that doesn't result in this occurring? ... But anyways, this happened to me as well, with the asset #137057637

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi M.,

Our product management team is working on a solution. I've confirmed you licensed that asset and granted you replacement license.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just cancelled my subscription in my trial period.  I downloaded two by accident and read about the credits that were rewarded back here, and yet they would not credit me.  So they lost $33 a month from me because they lost my faith in fair treatment.  Would have been a simple thing to replace two credits and make me happy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi K.,

Apologies, I only now saw your post. I don't see a record of you contacting customer care under the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. I'm sorry you had a poor experience if you decide to renew your Adobe Stock subscription by the 19th, thirty days from when you closed your most recent subscription, I can assist you with receiving a replacent for the accidental licenses.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i've just accidently licensed an image. 208845503 can i get my credit back?
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is the third time you have accidentally licensed an asset in the past year. I have granted you a replacement license.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've done the same thing. I just licensed this image #265127337 but don't want it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi D.,

I've verified you licensed this asset and granted you are replacement license.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started