How do I view my Stock plan?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently work for a large organization and I currently cannot view options or payment plans for Video - only for photo. When I click to download or license the video it says "Now that you are logged in, please make your selection again." I do not see any way to download video files - who can I talk to in order to learn more about how my organization can download video files.

Best

Marvin

TOPICS
Account management, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I view my Stock plan?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently work for a large organization and I currently cannot view options or payment plans for Video - only for photo. When I click to download or license the video it says "Now that you are logged in, please make your selection again." I do not see any way to download video files - who can I talk to in order to learn more about how my organization can download video files.

Best

Marvin

TOPICS
Account management, Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello M.,

You'll need to contact your company's administrator regarding this issue. It does not appear that your organization has Adobe Stock set up at this time.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started