How do we credit Adobe Stock images on Instagram?

Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

If we purchase an Adobe Stock image with a standard licence and post it on Instagram do we tag/credit like this in the caption?

a) @<insert photogapher's name>

OR

b) @adobestock

OR

c) @<insert photogapher's name>@adobestock

And secondly - can we use purchased Adobe Stock images in our instagram feeds, so without the Adobe Stock watermark?

Please don't send the link to the terms as they don't answer this question clearly.

K 🙂

Yes you can use them on social media. I do not know the conventions on Instagram but the equivalent of "(c) author/stock.adobe.com" would be ok.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do we credit Adobe Stock images on Instagram?

Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

If we purchase an Adobe Stock image with a standard licence and post it on Instagram do we tag/credit like this in the caption?

a) @<insert photogapher's name>

OR

b) @adobestock

OR

c) @<insert photogapher's name>@adobestock

And secondly - can we use purchased Adobe Stock images in our instagram feeds, so without the Adobe Stock watermark?

Please don't send the link to the terms as they don't answer this question clearly.

K 🙂

Yes you can use them on social media. I do not know the conventions on Instagram but the equivalent of "(c) author/stock.adobe.com" would be ok.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 17, 2019 0
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started my post assuming we are allowed to post them on Instagram without the watermark - and then I just realised I should have asked that first!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 17, 2019 0
Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2019 1
Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response Abambo (cool name you have) 😉

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2019 0
Abambo LATEST
Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kirstyc16474704  wrote

Abambo (cool name you have) 😉

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started