• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you actually 'claim' the free 10 images that they advertise?

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently received a free 10 stock images for your creative cloud team. GREAT! I say. No purchase required they say. GREAT! I try and go buy an image, and it costs $9.99. How do you actually redeemed the "Get 10 free Adobe Stock images for your team" offer?

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2015 Oct 17, 2015

Please check:

Can't seem to redeem ten free stock photos

To redeem the offer, any team delegate can simply sign in to the stock.adobe.com site with their Adobe ID, and ten images will automatically be assigned to their team’s Adobe Stock account. Because of the pooled images feature, these 10 images will be available to all team members for use during the promotional period – all team members will see the 10 images in their Adobe Stock account when they sign in.

Team members will have one month fro

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Locked! The initial question from 2015 is outdated. The correct answer at that time describes a procedure that is no more available today.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2015 Oct 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check:

Can't seem to redeem ten free stock photos

To redeem the offer, any team delegate can simply sign in to the stock.adobe.com site with their Adobe ID, and ten images will automatically be assigned to their team’s Adobe Stock account. Because of the pooled images feature, these 10 images will be available to all team members for use during the promotional period – all team members will see the 10 images in their Adobe Stock account when they sign in.

Team members will have one month from the date of activating the promotion to use the 10 images. No purchase is required, and the promotion can be activated anytime between October 5 and October 30.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2015 Oct 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock‌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2016 May 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn't actually work because what Adobe is asking for is a month to month subscription, the first of which will be free. You don't get 10 free pics without committing to a subscription. So this is false advertising.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chrisivanyi

With the CC for teams offer, no purchase is required - Royalty free images, photos, and graphics | Adobe Stock

I think you're referring to the individual Stock promo where the first month is refunded if you sign up for an annual plan - Royalty free images, photos, and graphics | Adobe Stock

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I've not been able to claim those 10 free images. I keep getting steered to a subscription. And I can't take any more time on this. I should be able to pick a asset and click a download button, but that does not happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The free images were allocated to your team account on 20th October and were available for 30 days, which explains why you can't claim them again.  It doesn't appear that any of the credits were used so would you like me to add them to your account to use within the next 30 days?

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that would be very decent of you. Yes, I would like to claim them now.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, the credits have now been added to your team account so when you sign in to stock.adobe.com please select the team account rather than the personal one:

stock_co.png

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been our issue too. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ashley5FF1

Are you not able to purchase from https://stock.adobe.com/plans?  Do you see the trial offer there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm on the student license of CC (all programs), it says I have 10 free images, how do I get them? I looked at the app and there's no explanation or way to do it, atleast what I've found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happened to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena,  I am a teacher and have had Adobe for over a year at least.  I have never received an Adobe Stock item without a watermark.  I found a short video that I would like to use for my class, but when I try to get it without the watermark I get a Buy for over $200 dollars.  Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi terrik55672770

An Adobe Stock subscription allows you to license standard assets - standard images, standard templates and standard 3D assets.

Premium assets such as videos, Premium collection images, and editorial images or videos, can be licensed on-demand as individual licenses.  They are not part of a subscription.

If you still see the watermark on standard assets that you have licensed, please try the steps given here - I purchased a a stock image and I cannot seem to download the licensed image without the watermark...

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Terri,

In addition to Bev's response, make sure you are licensing the file and not just downloading.

Downloading the preview will have the watermark on it, whereas licensing the file will not.

Please see Stock FAQ: How to license an image with Adobe Stock?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2016 Jun 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to redeem the " Get 10 free Adobe Stock Images" but am having some issues. I have never purchased from Adobe before. It looks like in order to redeem the 10 stock images I need to give my credit card details to purchase a months worth of the free images?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2016 Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alices26456387

Please check the offer details and the link to the Terms & Conditions: Royalty free images, photos, and graphics | Adobe Stock

You sign up for one year of Adobe Stock and the first month is refunded.  If you do not wish to continue with the subscription you need to cancel within the first month.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2016 Jul 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had a similar issue, I can't seem to get the free 10 images. Is this because it's been over a month since i signed up to adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2016 Jul 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi George,

Please check the offer details and the link to the Terms & Conditions: Royalty free images, photos, and graphics | Adobe Stock

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I click on 10 images at the top of my account - nothing happens and when I go to the company account they are not there - can you tell me how to access these 10 images that are free today please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karla,

You sign up for one year of Adobe Stock and the first month is refunded. That is the 10 free images.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have signed up for it and 10 images appear at the top of the menu on my account and nothing happens when I click it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a screenshot that you can provide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started