How long do I need to wait for a reply from a technical support agent?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started the one year of free cloud for being a Adobe stock contributor in September and then was shut down saying the free trial period was over.  I discovered that my Adobe account email is different from stock contributor account but need a company tech to merge the accounts.  It has been more than 24 hours of trying and waiting.  How long do I need to wait for a reply from a technical support agent?  It is getting really frustrating.  Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Account management, Activation, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How long do I need to wait for a reply from a technical support agent?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started the one year of free cloud for being a Adobe stock contributor in September and then was shut down saying the free trial period was over.  I discovered that my Adobe account email is different from stock contributor account but need a company tech to merge the accounts.  It has been more than 24 hours of trying and waiting.  How long do I need to wait for a reply from a technical support agent?  It is getting really frustrating.  Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Account management, Activation, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I’ve moved this from “Get Started” to “Adobe Stock” where you are more likely to get a proper response.
~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here in the US, this is a holiday weekend. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this issue has been resolved. If you still have questions or concerns, please contact me by responding to the email I sent you notifying I was closing your case and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Mat Hayward 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2019 0
Dkpjones LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got my Stock Contributor account back but still no LR or PS.  The one year bonus code only lasted a month and now I need to call about a deal so I don't lose my library or edits.  Adobe stressed me out and I had to take a break.  The bonus code was a curse for me 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2019 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started