• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How many images have I licensed this month?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribe to 10 Adobe Stock images each month. I do not see anywhere on my account how many images I have licensed and how many I have left  to license this month. Where can I find this information?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Hi Ria,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 19 June 2018 and you have downloaded 27 licenses until 9/9/2018(from the assets which are allocated to you every month).

You may yourself check the number of licenses which are left in your account for download in your "License History". Also, the assets which are already downloaded are shown in your "License Hist

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ria,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 19 June 2018 and you have downloaded 27 licenses until 9/9/2018(from the assets which are allocated to you every month).

You may yourself check the number of licenses which are left in your account for download in your "License History". Also, the assets which are already downloaded are shown in your "License History". Please check the screenshot below:

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I did not see the blue rectangle on my web screen that you circled on you screen shot, so I reduced the size of my screen (Command + "+" on the Mac) and there is was! A few more buttons appeared with a smaller screen. Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on the Licence History page and still can't see a count when resizing browser? Is there any other way to see stock image count?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Benjamin,

Sorry to hear that.

Can you please share a screenshot of the license history page so that we can further assist you?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello B.C.,

Using the Adobe ID that you are using here on the forums I can see that your Adobe Stock subscription was cancelled several months ago. When you cancel your subscription you lose any remaining unused licenses.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started