How to, any easy way? search in my portfolio to find specific images want to edit or delete?

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to, any easy way? search in my portfolio to find specific images want to edit or delete? I understand how to find images in my public profile, however, I'm looking for the options to delete or modify my image files. Should I have look through all images one by one in case I need to delete or edit certain image files? For example, in case I feel like to delete A image then I shall move to my portfolio page and search A image then click delete option, Done! It's very simple and easy, however, I've been struggling to find this nearly two hours, anyone knows the answer for this, Please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Freewind,

It's a pleasure hearing from you. That is a very good question. Unfortunately at this time there is not an easy way to search for specific images on your dashboard except they are on pages near to the start or end. For now you will need to go through page by page to find specific images. What I do when searching for specific images is to use search to find the image on the public pages. Note the image ID, then set my dashboard pages to show in order of "By date". I progress through the pages until I reach the page with the range of numbers that will include the specific image. This method works well with small portfolio, but still will be time consuming for those with large portfolio.

In the case of deleting image, if you wish to delete large numbers of images, you need to notify Adobe first before you do so.

Sorry I couldn't have provided you with that hope for short way of getting to your individual images on dashboard. however I hope you find some useful information in my answer.

Regards

JG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can now actually search content by image ID on your Dasnboard!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good, thank you ricky. So even though we still cannot use keywords to find images on dashboard, we can use search to find images on the public profile, note the the ID number, then enter it in the search box on dashboard, which will take us to the image. Click on the resulting image to edit or delete (provided we do not delete many at once).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for all of your replies, search images first knowing it's ID then do the next job, it works thank you again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines