• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to buy a number of images without a subscription?

Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I have a couple of questions. I'm a member of an Adobe CC Team, but I want to buy some images (11 to be precise) for a personal job. So I need to be able to pay for it and not have it charge on the same account as the Team.

Second, is there a way to just buy 11 images, but without a subscription? Or I need to subscribe for one month to get 3 images, then pay the extra 8 images at 9.99/image, and cancel my subscription before the end of the 30 day?

I remember I was able to buy just one image at some point, but I don't see any option to do so now, did you remove that option or I just can't see it?

And before you ask, no, my Team doesn't want the Adobe stock plan.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Hi Jeff,

If you wish to license a standard asset, you may also purchase a monthly plan(40 images/ month plan as you have mentioned in your above post) and since you only need 11 images, you can cancel it within a month, however, please make sure that you have downloaded all the images prior to cancelling. You can use your available licenses as long as the subscription is active. However, the downloaded images always remain in the license history.

Also, the credit packs allow you to license standar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

I understand that you need some images from Adobe Stock on your personal account without a subscription.

I'd suggest you purchase our credit pack from options available here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock as per your requirements. Credit packs are very flexible and are not restricted to just standard images or on-demand purchases; you can purchase any asset from credit packs.

Please see Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs? for more details on credit packs.

Make sure you're logged in with your personal account when you're purchasing.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any other troubles.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

I just saw that I could get 40 images for 99.99 for one month, without an annual plan. So I would save 9.99 since I need 11 images. Wouldn't it be a better deal than trying to get credit packs? Also, I can't find the info that says I can use the credit packs for standard photos, nor the number of credits I need to buy each image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff,

If you wish to license a standard asset, you may also purchase a monthly plan(40 images/ month plan as you have mentioned in your above post) and since you only need 11 images, you can cancel it within a month, however, please make sure that you have downloaded all the images prior to cancelling. You can use your available licenses as long as the subscription is active. However, the downloaded images always remain in the license history.

Also, the credit packs allow you to license standard images and the standard images, 3D and templates are of 1 credit each. As mentioned by Sheena credit packs are very flexible and are not restricted to just standard images or on-demand purchases; you can purchase any asset from credit packs.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started