How to buy Adobe Stock

Enthusiast ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously. How do I buy one single lone individual image?

Bernard, previously you were able to purchase single standard assets but since February this year, they are only available as part of a subscription plan.  Videos and Premium assets can be purchased individually and that is why the FAQ still stated it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to buy Adobe Stock

Enthusiast ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously. How do I buy one single lone individual image?

Bernard, previously you were able to purchase single standard assets but since February this year, they are only available as part of a subscription plan.  Videos and Premium assets can be purchased individually and that is why the FAQ still stated it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bernard,

I'm afraid that we do not have the single image plan available.

The smallest plan available is for 3 assets/month.

I am sorry I couldn't be much help.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
Enthusiast ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s amazing. Not only have I bought a single image in the past but your current Adobe Stock FAQs state:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
Enthusiast ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"You can license and download assets from the Adobe Stock website or from within a Creative Cloud application. You can choose to pay just for one asset or opt for an Adobe Stock subscription plan. For details, see ..."

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bernard,

I apologize for the trouble.

I will get that information on the page corrected as we do not have the option for licensing the only 1 image.

Regard,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
Enthusiast ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's absurd!

I've been trying to complete a transaction for three hours and now you are telling me your very own FAQs are wrong?

How amateur can Adobe possibly be?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
Enthusiast ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And by the way, to whom at Adobe shall I send an invoice for three wasted hours, thanks to your own inattentiveness?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bernard, I apologize for the experience you had because of our FAQ which had been misguiding.

As a goodwill gesture, I am adding a credit of 1 image to your account so that you can use it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 1
Enthusiast ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One image?

One?

What about reimbursing me for losing the better part of half a day, plus lunch, and a free t-shirt, and a bunch of flowers plus a box of chocolates?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
Enthusiast ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks – the February part of your statement is correct but I am afraid I disagree with the second part: nowhere does it state the single asset purchase option is for videos and premium assets only.

No matter, I have taken my client's money elsewhere. Just a great shame about half a day lost to this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started