How to buy an extended license for photographs if I am from Ukraine?

Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I try to buy an extended license, I get an error that I can not do this. I'm from Ukraine. How am I supposed to do this?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to buy an extended license for photographs if I am from Ukraine?

Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I try to buy an extended license, I get an error that I can not do this. I'm from Ukraine. How am I supposed to do this?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 14, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vladfil,

Unfortunately Ukraine is not currently supported on the Adobe Stock site. This site should provide you with a reseller contact that can assist you with such purchases: https://www.adobe.com/partners/partnerfinders.html

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 0
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for quick response. But when I asked them my question, they replied that they also do not have an extended license for graphic materials, what should I do?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi VladFil,

The reseller would be able to sell you credit packs which can be used for extended licenses. Extended licenses for standard assets are 80 credits. A single credit is roughly $10.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started