• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cancel a Stock subscription which I have not ordered and support chat not responding?

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the month of June a monthly charge of 36,29 is billed on my credit card for Adobe Stock. I have never ordered this subscription! It is not visible in my account information. Still the billing continues monthly.

I had a chat with support. The agent promised to cancel the subscription and to refund the last month (only). However, nothing happened and the billing continue. The case number was

0223451621 and got closed without any resolution.

I have tried several new chats, each time without any response.

Who can stop this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Hi there

Thank you for contacting our support team who have resolved your issue.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Thank you for contacting our support team who have resolved your issue.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed I finally got a support person on the phone who solved the issue almost (4 months credited of the 5 months billed, so one month still due from your side). You still owe me 35 EUR - will you follow up on that?

Please note that it is fairly impossible to reach your support teams. The chat function does not respond 9 out of 10 attempts. And that one time an agent responded, he did not solve anything and simply closed the call. And reaching you by phone is as difficult if not worse (try to find a phone number on your website).

Please note also that your “10 stock images for free” promotion is confusing if not swindling or scam.

As a customer I have seldom be treated so badly. Please accept the feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Yes, I'll check that the remaining refund is being processed.

I am sorry to hear that you had problems contacting our support team.  On the support page, please ensure you sign in with the Adobe ID associated with your product and then you'll be given the appropriate support options.  I see your subscription is under a different ID from the one used to post on this forum, which may have caused an issue.

Thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started