How to cancel Adobe stock trial

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I tried to cancel my trial stock account before the trial finished over Xmas it kept crashing so I didnt know if it worked or not and couldnt get hold of any support.

They tried to bill me today, still cant get hold of anybody in chat or on the fone waited hours!

In my account the cancellation button is missing ? what can I do ?

Thank you

Hi Angelica,

If you are not able to reach our support team, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If still the issue persists, please update the thread so that I can work with you directly.

Regards

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to cancel Adobe stock trial

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I tried to cancel my trial stock account before the trial finished over Xmas it kept crashing so I didnt know if it worked or not and couldnt get hold of any support.

They tried to bill me today, still cant get hold of anybody in chat or on the fone waited hours!

In my account the cancellation button is missing ? what can I do ?

Thank you

Hi Angelica,

If you are not able to reach our support team, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If still the issue persists, please update the thread so that I can work with you directly.

Regards

Twarita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 29, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2017 1
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have got free cloud, trying to cancel stock

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been trying to chat for hours nobody came and no answer on the fone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angelica,

Regards

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2017 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started