How to cancel Adobe Stock?

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to cancel my free stock trial. I don't see any option that I can choose to cancel the autopay.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018
Hi Paulina,Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.I have checked your account details and noticed that you have signed up for Adobe Stock-10 images per month(one-year) plan on 30 Aug 2018. In order to self- cancel your Adobe Stock subscription, please refer to Cancel your Adobe Stock membership to understand the workflow of the cancellation.You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the cancellatio...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paulina,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have signed up for Adobe Stock-10 images per month(one-year) plan on 30 Aug 2018. In order to self- cancel your Adobe Stock subscription, please refer to Cancel your Adobe Stock membership to understand the workflow of the cancellation.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the cancellation requests.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines