• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cancel annual subscription?

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to stop the monthly payment of the annual subscription to adobe stock. How can I do? I can not find any keys to cancel the subscription, I have to pay every month

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Hi Luca,

Your contract has been canceled. Please verify and let me know in case of any concerns.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luca,

I see that your subscription has been suspended. Kindly get in touch with our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for further assistance.

In case you are unable to get in touch with our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to stop the subscription !!!!!! I can not do it, it says that I have to contact the customer service and I contacted you. My account is active and I always receive invoices. Do I stop paying?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Luca,

Your contract has been canceled. Please verify and let me know in case of any concerns.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started