How to come back to the chatt?

New Here ,
May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started chatting with Adobe about a problem, but the conversation was broken off. When I try to start the conversation again I just get back to the first, and cannot write anymore on that, since it doesn't show any space to write on. How can I start afresh to get the help I so urgently need?

Just start a new chat. The support agent should have your Adobe ID from the previous one to be able to carry on your case.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to come back to the chatt?

New Here ,
May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started chatting with Adobe about a problem, but the conversation was broken off. When I try to start the conversation again I just get back to the first, and cannot write anymore on that, since it doesn't show any space to write on. How can I start afresh to get the help I so urgently need?

Just start a new chat. The support agent should have your Adobe ID from the previous one to be able to carry on your case.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 29, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2017 1
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started