How to convert the downloaded .ai images to .pdf or .jpeg form in macbook ??

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloade the images from the adobe and they are in .ai form but i am not able to open them on my macbook pro. How can i open them ?

Also, i would appreciate if someone can tell me how i go on and convert the files to .pdf or .jpeg form ?? Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to open them in Adobe Illustrator and then export them to whatever format you need.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just out of the blue: Adobe Illustrator can embed a PDF file. If that embedded PDF is contained with the file, it can be opened with Acrobat like a PDF file. Worth checking.

In general, however, to work conveniently with vector files it's really highly recommended to have access to the latest Adobe Illustrator.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines