• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download from library

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi-- I tried the Abobe stock for one month. I actually accidentally downloaded two images before I could figure out the right thing to click for a preview. However I then decided to save my remaining ten images to my library so I could use them later. I cancelled Adobe Stock because I don't need any more images. But how do I download the images I bought and put in my library?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Hi Stephen,

I believe you're trying to download the images that you've licensed when your subscription was active.

You can absolutely download the files which you've licensed as they remain in your license history forever and you can save them locally on your machine or on CC libraries.

Please login with your Adobe ID to stock.adobe.com and on the top right section you will find the option of license history as encircled in the screenshot below:

Once you click on this option, it will open the page w

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stephen,

I believe you're trying to download the images that you've licensed when your subscription was active.

You can absolutely download the files which you've licensed as they remain in your license history forever and you can save them locally on your machine or on CC libraries.

Please login with your Adobe ID to stock.adobe.com and on the top right section you will find the option of license history as encircled in the screenshot below:

Once you click on this option, it will open the page with all the file IDs that you've licensed and you can click on the File number to open that image again and click on the download button.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started