Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Download Personal Stock Library

Jun 08, 2019 Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Stock account consists of assets from multiple collections... is there a way I can download my own library so that I don't have to sort all of the assets on my hard drive?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Hi lunerimaging,

You are not permitted to download your own images. To see all the images you upload, you may click on "Dashboard" on the black menu bar. Otherwise your "public profile" shows just your assets. To see your public profile click on "Contributor account" on the black menu bar, then the "See my public profile" link. You can search for a particular image of your own in the public profile, without other contributor's images appearing.

It is prudent however to keep your own soft copies of

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2019 Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assets you acquired?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope - all my own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lunerimaging,

You are not permitted to download your own images. To see all the images you upload, you may click on "Dashboard" on the black menu bar. Otherwise your "public profile" shows just your assets. To see your public profile click on "Contributor account" on the black menu bar, then the "See my public profile" link. You can search for a particular image of your own in the public profile, without other contributor's images appearing.

It is prudent however to keep your own soft copies of assets you upload on some form of storage device of your own.

I hope this was helpful

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't understand why, but lesson learned... it's been a crazy couple of months switching computers and organizing storage devices.

Thank you for answering!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lunerimaging,

If you still have your old computer, or hard drive, There are devices available on the market that are able to read the hard drive so that you can keep it as a storage, or transfer your files to another device. I work along with techs with the device, so whenever I change computers my old files are transferred. Otherwise you'd need to get large storage devices and backup every time you are done creating a file (recommended), or make use of cloud backup storage.

I believe the reason for not downloading your own assets is because when an asset is downloaded it moves to the top of the search engine. Downloading your own asset would prove a disadvantage for contributors who don't, and possibly move images to the top that would not normally take that slot. The idea is for customers to choose from the best images, also the system might be set so that each download automatically generates payout.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fist of all, your assets in the stock library are not the original files, well except probably for vector assets.

Second as Jacqueline points out, this would change unfairly your ranking.

You could imagine a system to download your own assets without changing your ranking but that would degrade stock to a very inexpensive backup system.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started