• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to filter for slow motion or frame rate with stock videos?

New Here ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm looking for slow motion videos only. How do I filter for that when I search? Can't seem to find mention of this anywhere, in tutorials, discussions, or in the actual Stock Video search filters.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Hi Malika,

Currently, we do not have the option to filter out the slow-motion videos, but I will definitely add this as a feature request.

Meanwhile, you may search for a slow-motion video by typing the keywords in the search box.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Malika,

Currently, we do not have the option to filter out the slow-motion videos, but I will definitely add this as a feature request.

Meanwhile, you may search for a slow-motion video by typing the keywords in the search box.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for getting back to me, and yes please do add this feature. FilmSupply already has it in place, so I'm using their service instead for the moment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Malika,

In addition to Twarita's reply, you may download the motion graphic file as it is and then using the Premiere Pro or After Effects application you can set it to slow motion.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response, however, unless the clip has been shot at the right frame rate for slow motion, this solution would not work and would look terrible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started