• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to find an illustration in Stock and zooming in

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am new to Stock and was trying to seach for an illustration. I clicked on "illustrations" in the upper left and was given a seach bar that said, "search all illustrations." I put in my key words and search and I get photos and illustrations. How can I limit the search to just illustrations? Also, is there a way to zoom in on images? I am coming from using Getty which gives nice big previews and allows you to zoom in on images.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Welcome to Stock, in Stock - we have image filters where you can refine your searches as below and in there you can specify illustrations: 

joon_Stock_0-1595436792966.png

And in image's detailed view (the view by clicking results thumbnail of any image) - there is "Preview Crop" menu where you can scale the view and aspect ratio as below:

joon_Stock_1-1595436945255.png

Please try them out, and let us know for further inquiries/questions.

Best regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to Stock, in Stock - we have image filters where you can refine your searches as below and in there you can specify illustrations: 

joon_Stock_0-1595436792966.png

And in image's detailed view (the view by clicking results thumbnail of any image) - there is "Preview Crop" menu where you can scale the view and aspect ratio as below:

joon_Stock_1-1595436945255.png

Please try them out, and let us know for further inquiries/questions.

Best regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! You have solved both my issues!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started